Partnering With Your Space to Create Your Best Life!
Two sessions with professional organizer and feng shui practitioner Melody LeBaron
De-Cluttering and Organizing–for Good
10am to 12:30pm
- Develop a deeper connection to our home and to the land we live on
- Create a permanent de-cluttering and organizing plan
- Learn how to enroll housemates in the de-cluttering and organizing process
- Do an energetic clearing to release any attachment we have to our clutter, so we can get rid of what is holding us back
Please wear comfortable clothing; we’ll be doing some chair yoga and breath work.
Using Feng Shui to Up-Level Your Life in 2011
2pm to 4:30pm
- Apply the Bagua (energy map of the space) to YOUR home and workplace, using YOUR floor plan
- Learn how the ancient technology of Feng Shui can be used to manifest better health, relationships, careers, and prosperity
- Develop a tailored Feng Shui plan to achieve YOUR intentions
Please bring a floor plan of your home or office (can be hand drawn) and a list of your intentions for 2011.
Melody is a Professional Organizer, Feng Shui consultant, and Space Clearing practitioner. She believes that our homes both reflect and affect the state of our body, mind, and spirit. She will facilitate these two sessions, which include movement and breath work, group discussion, and meditation.
Contact Melody to schedule classes in your area. Let us know specifically which classes you are interested in and we will let you know when the next class is happening.