Attention, heart-centered professionals and entrepreneurs!
I’m ready to give you my proven, streamlined, easy system for getting your home
de-cluttered and organized… even if you’re now surrounded by piles of visible (or hidden) clutter!
Could It Really Be This Easy to Release Your Clutter and Reclaim Your Clarity — without spending huge amounts of money and hating the process?
The answer is YES!
Dear Professionals and Entrepreneurs,
- Have you tried everything you’re “supposed to do” to stem the tide of paper flowing in, and get your files in order – but it’s still not working?
- Do the public areas of your home function OK, while the private areas (your closets, drawers, cupboards and storage areas) function miserably?
- Have you started clearing clutter and re-organizing and then gotten frustrated that you can’t seem to find time to finish?
- Are you worried that if you can’t get control of the clutter soon, it will overrun your life and squash your success?
Do you secretly wish that someone would just HAND you the easiest, simplest, and most direct path possible to joyfully and mindfully getting RID of everything that doesn’t serve your success — so you can get busy creating your success?
We may not know each other yet, but I’ll bet that whatever your business or career, you’re investing in it, you have a Big Vision for how you want to do Your Work in the World. And that’s great news for the planet, because if there is anything we need right now it’s for Professionals and Entrepreneurs to step into our power and be as successful and wealthy as we are meant to be.
Why? Because when we gain success and wealth, we use our money and power to bless our communities and countries. As a Success Coach, I help clients up-level their entrepreneurial businesses and professional careers.
But here’s the problem I see over and over…
Too many of us are not in command of their environment. Their home and workspace does not set them up for success! They are tolerating:
- storage and file systems that aren’t current
- drawers, shelves, and closets crowded with stuff
- feeling distracted and drained—instead of supported—by their home
- not being able to find what they need, when they need it!
When clutter is clogging our homes, it’s also clogging our mental space! Too many of us feel distracted, defeated, discouraged when we look at, or think about, our home. Rather than being in command of the space we live in, we feel at the effect of it.
Every pile, every piece of paper, every item out of place is demanding something of us, and in order to cope, many of us just shut down and go numb. We ignore our environment without realizing that shutting down…. will shut OFF our creativity and joy.
You may be wondering if it’s possible to ever dig your way out of your mess and how you could ever ENJOY the excavation!
Well, I’m here to tell you it IS possible to have a home that functions wonderfully, in which you feel Peaceful, Positive, and Powerful.
How I Went From My Own Mess to Success,
with no money and very little time!
As a child, I had a deep connection to nature and I realized that in some homes I felt that same peaceful, positive power that I felt in nature—but in other homes I sensed only stuck, stagnant, sometimes even disturbing energy.
As a teen, I had an innate ability to de-clutter and organize rooms, to get the life-force energy flowing again. But in my late 20s, as a mother of 3 preschoolers during a time of intense stress in our family, I found myself living in a home with clutter in every room. We’d moved to a new state, into a run-down home, during a series of medical emergencies. Caring for my babies and my sick husband, I’d never had time to properly unpack. Our home office was the worst room — there was a narrow path from the door to the desk, surrounded by waist-high piles of boxes, files, papers. I had to keep the doors to several rooms in our home closed and locked, because it wasn’t safe for my babies to be in those rooms.
Each day there were so many demands on my time and energy, just caring for the children and making ends meet… and everything I couldn’t make a decision on immediately found it’s way into that office, or one of the piles in the kitchen or the den. Even the bedrooms became messy. It was now MY home that felt stuck and stagnant. I was depressed to be raising my children in such a disturbing environment.
I didn’t know it then, but our obstacles show us where our path is—and I was about to find mine.
I was overwhelmed, exhausted and depressed when I went to a parenting conference and saw that brochure about de-cluttering and organizing. I almost didn’t pick it up, thinking “I know how to de-clutter and organize. I don’t need to read about it.” But in a moment of humility, I realized I didn’t know how to get out of the mess I was in.
That brochure was about creating systems that grow and evolve as our life and work does. Inspired, I made a commitment and in the 45 minutes a day that all 3 kids were napping, I implemented what I’d learned. In just 6 months, I’d permanently de-cluttered and organized my home and work space, my time and my life.
In the 30 years since then, I’ve helped hundreds of people de-clutter, and organize their home, workspace, time and life. Here’s what I learned:
The REAL Reason Why You Don’t Have
The Peaceful, Positive, Powerful Home You Want… YET
It’s NOT because you need to read another book on de-cluttering…
It’s NOT because you deserve it to be this way…
It’s NOT because you need more time or money or energy…
It’s NOT even because all the things you’ve already tried aren’t working. (Surprised? I was too.)
Once I discovered what it REALLY takes to create Successful Spaces, my opportunities and income skyrocketed — and it works that way for my clients, too!
And here’s the GREAT News!
Not only are this “missing links” very simple, YOU are uniquely qualified to make them work. (Yes, really!)
Do you want to know the REAL reasons why you don’t yet have the Successful Home you deserve?
The Missing Links to creating a peaceful, lovely home are:
- Developing a healthy relationship with your home, which means: banishing the shame and judgement you feel in your rooms, along with all your limiting beliefs about your ability to get the job done!
- Adopting supportive beliefs and using sensual techniques that will help you enjoy the process of releasing clutter and re-organizing.
- Discovering and working with YOUR Unique Retrieval Strategy!
- Learning to set up your home as a Success Partner.
If you have physical clutter in your home, you also have mental and emotional clutter. They go together. The physical clutter is just a mirror for the inner stuff we’re holding onto that isn’t serving us.
And even if you had a crew come in and do a Clean Sweep of your home, if you didn’t also release the mental and emotional clutter, you’d find the physical clutter creeping back in!
In order to get the BEST RESULTS, we have to start by clearing out our unhealthy limiting beliefs and feelings! And THEN, we can learn to connect to our home, to each room, and to each item in those rooms, from a place of inner peace. In order to create peace in our outer environment, we have to first create it within.
Supportive De-Cluttering Beliefs
I can’t count the number of times I’ve heard: “I’ll just never get all this done! I’ll never be able to have a clutter-free, organized, peaceful home.” And with sabotaging beliefs like that, you won’t!
We never accomplish what we believe we can’t.
But, to change limiting beliefs to helpful ones, we need more than platitudes and positive thinking. We need to understand that WE ARE CONNECTED TO OUR HOMES, WE ARE AFFECTED BY WHAT WE TOLERATE IN OUR ROOMS, AND DE-CLUTTERING IS ACTUALLY A SACRED ACT OF CREATION.
Yes. De-Cluttering is an Act of Creation. De-Cluttering is YOU saying “Yes!” to what you DO want your home to function and feel like.
De-Cluttering is also an Act of De-Construction. That’s right: Before we can say YES to what we WANT, we have to say NO to what we DON”T WANT.
Unique Retrieval Strategy
My Neuro Linguistic Programming training has taught me that we each process information differently, and working with so many clients over the years has taught me that we each retrieve memory differently. If I try to remember where I put something I “see” it in my mind’s eye.
But many of my clients have non-visual retrieval strategies and they need different cues to remember where they’ve put something. If they just put the information in a file drawer or behind a cabinet door, it’s like throwing the information into a black hole — they’ll never remember it later.
Maybe you’ve experienced this frustration! But NO MORE… not after you understand how to work with your Unique Retrieval Strategy!
It’s not your fault if you’ve been trying to create order in your space and your life, and you’re STILL struggling with clutter. Here’s why…
There are lots of great books on releasing clutter and re-organizing out there. The thing is, many of them leave out the most important skill sets: knowing how YOU retrieve information… and knowing how to set up your home so it can function as a partner in your success.
So you end up deciding to follow someone’s system and you end up putting time, energy and maybe money into it. But without these 2 key skills, you don’t get results… and may end up more discouraged than when you started!
It’s HEARTBREAKING to see clients who are, in effect, taking themselves out of the game, professionally AND financially, because they just can’t create success with their environment!
That’s WHY I’ve created this program… why I’m READY to HAND you a system that will best support you to let go of the shame and judgement, clear the clutter quickly, and create the peaceful, organized haven you deserve!
This home study program will transform YOU and your space!
No matter how long you’ve been struggling with your space, you’re going to be super-excited because I’m going to share with you the secrets and shortcuts it’s taken me YEARS to develop!
This is the paradigm-changing, motivating information that helps my clients make BIG changes FAST! It’s the foundation for ALL the work we do in their homes and workspaces.
What this means is that you’ll know EXACTLY what to do to clear the mess and create success in your rooms, as fast as you want!
Here’s what the Mess to Success home study course covers:
Content Call #1: Developing a Healthy Relationship with Your Home
- You’ll learn how to enjoy a healthy relationship with your home, even during the de-cluttering process. YES! — even before it functions and feels as you prefer!
- You’ll release any judgment, shame and “stuck” attention about your home, so the de-cluttering will be easier and more fun to do!
- On the audio, you’ll receive a powerful, easy meditation, that will allow you to FILL your home with warmth, love, peace, and your own intentions!
- You’ll receive 2 Assessments of the strengths and opportunities offered by your Home
- You’ll develop a realistic timeline to get your De-Cluttering DONE!
“It started working for me immediately!”
Cathy signed up for the Mess to Success program because she felt overwhelmed by the clutter in her office and her home. She was so busy caring for the farm and animals that there never seemed to be enough time and energy to de-clutter!
“I hadn’t been able to organize my space for 2 years, ever since moving to the farm,” Cathy reports. “The Mess to Success program began working for me immediately after Melody took us through a process to release our resistance to our clutter. With my resistance gone, it was so much easier for me to work in my space and clear the clutter! “
While she was de-cluttering and organizing, Cathy used the Feng Shui Bagua, and anchored her intention to receive help on the farm. “I put out a call for interns and immediately attracted quality prospects. Having the extra help on the farm allows me to spend more time organizing!”
Cathy not only de-cluttered and organized her office, she’s also done the barn and is completing her home!
“Before working with Melody, my home and I were stuck–with the accumulations of several generations! Overwhelmed, I tried to get rid of clutter, yet could do no more than pick an item up, look at it, and put it right back where it had been.”
Linda found Melody’s “Mess to Success” program to be “Just the Jump Start I needed! The audios and workbook gave me clarity – and not just about what to do with the piles of paper! After listening to Melody, I was filled with energy as I sorted through my accumulations of clothes, memorabilia and files. My living room and closets never looked this good! My health is better and I feel my life is moving forward!”
Content Call #2: Adopting Supportive Strategies and Using Sensual Techniques to Release the Clutter
- You’ll learn why Releasing Clutter is a sacred act of creation — and how to harness that power BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER your Re-Organizing sessions!
- You’ll receive a Strategy to Create Your Priorities so that you can create your own Customized Personal Organizing Plan
- You’ll receive my Sensual Techniques to help you get it done while having fun!
- You’ll learn strategies to stop the influx of unwanted paper and projects
- You’ll learn methods to edit your books, files, memorabilia, collections
- You’ll learn to replace Consumer’s Remorse with Conscious Shopping, so stuff never again clogs your space
- You’ll learn how to Monetize Your Clutter
My desk was a perfect mess. And I had two gigantic piles — in my living room and my bedroom — of the last few boxes still unsorted from my “dissolution” (that’s what we call “divorce” in Washington State).
Melody pointed out to me that the boxes were stacked in sections of my home that represent career, reputation, and abundance. Uh oh.
The piles were slowing down the flow of energy in those areas — not a great thing. And true: I hadn’t enrolled a new client in my private programs for a couple of months.
Just a taste of Melody’s work helped me change things around. She was patient, kind, firm and SO generous, walking me through a process that totally honored the deeper meanings held in all my “stuff.”
I got rid of most of the boxes: my bedroom AND my living room are both clear and peaceful, I enrolled three new, awesome clients… and the mess on my desk? I put it away every night.
Katherine Macomber Millman, LMP
Insight Bodywork: Joyfully Embodied Wisdom
Content Call#3: Discovering Your Unique Retrieval Strategy
- You’ll learn how your brain functions when it comes to remembering where you’ve stored things
- You’ll learn if you are Visual, Auditory, or Kinesthetic in Your Unique Retrieval Strategy
- You’ll receive strategies for aligning your Sustainable Systems with Your Unique Retrieval Strategy so you’ll know where to find things
Content Call#4: Creating Your Vision for the Peaceful, Organized Home You Deserve
- You’ll learn a powerful technique to help you create your clutter-free, organized, peaceful home—in your consciousness first, and then in reality!
- Once you have the body-sense of what it feels like in your future home, you’ll learn a strategy to activate and attract that vision into your reality!
- For those of you who live with family or friends, you’ll receive powerful strategies to create alignment on De-Cluttering goals
Content Call #5: Setting Up Your Home as a Success Partner
- I’ll share my paradigm of creating a home that functions as a partner in helping you meet your goals each year
- You’ll receive my tips on how to set up each room in your home to empower you
- You’ll learn how to set up your rooms to activate your internal locus-of-control, to help you feel in command of your life
- You’ll receive options for assembling a power team of resources and experts to help you complete releasing all clutter and re-organizing everything you keep in sustainable systems
At the end of this course, you will have released the shame and embarrassment and stuck energy, and you’ll have everything you need to release the clutter and re-organize your home into a Peaceful, Productive Haven—for good!
You cannot transform a space without being transformed by the process.
What does that mean for you? It means that this program will catalyze positive inner change as well as outer…. likely forever.
I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that you will FEEL better and FUNCTION better when your home does! But what does that mean for others in your life–your clients, your family and friends? What will that mean for your income? Your reputation?
- You’ll release all old judgment, shame, regret, doubt, insecurity and fear. All that old “stuff” goes out first, and the clutter that anchored it follows after.
- You’ll be empowered that you CAN overcome obstacles and make step-by-step positive changes that transform your environment into one you love (some of you may feel, at the end of your de-cluttering process, like there’s nothing you CAN’T do!!!).
- Losing weight will be so much easier when all your clutter is gone (for some of my clients, their weight loss has been effortless because of the emotional “high” of achieving their goals).
- You’ll feel consistently healthier and more clear-headed when you are working in a peaceful, positive space…. it will be so much EASIER to focus on and reach your goals!
- When you respect the rooms you live and work in, and set them up so that YOUR needs and desires are respected… guess what??? Others show more respect to you and begin to think of you as a leader.
- When you are “in command” of your home and workspace, you become less demanding of yourself and others.
- When you feel powerful in your home and workspace, you empower others more easily.
- Even if your clients never see the rooms you live and work in, they’ll be able to feel the effect on you, and they’ll feel the sense of possibility and abundance… which will have a positive effect on their cash flow — and yours!
- You’ll be able to instantly tell when things are “off” and you’ll have easy-to-use strategies to get unstuck and keep moving toward your goals.
Here is what I know is true: you won’t ever achieve the success you long for until you’ve created an environment worthy of that abundance. If you really believe you are meant to serve the world, and give your gifts, and in return receive abundance, then don’t you need to create a workspace that can support your Big Vision?
I’m inviting you to make a decision and SAY YES to yourself — and your success.
I’m giving this invitation directly to you…
(loving coaching ahead!)
One thing I help my clients get clear on is exactly how much it’s really costing them to stay stuck in old patterns.
Because their life, health, mission and purpose are on the line. And it wouldn’t be of service to you if I didn’t raise your awareness of this right now:
If you’ve been tolerating visible or hidden clutter, feeling ashamed of your inability to change your environment, and discouraged about your business or your work… how long are you going to wait to break the pattern?
I invite you to let me help you shift into an experience where you feel peaceful, positive and powerful because you’ve turned your home into an peaceful sanctuary that attracts prosperity to you!
And, to put your mind at ease, I’m giving you…
My Personal Word of Honor Guarantee
Straight up: this information can change your life, as it has mine. That’s why I’m so passionate about doing everything I can to support you in saying YES to yourself in this way. Plus, I want you to be MORE than satisfied with the value you receive in the program.
So here’s my invitation to you. Take yourself through this home study program. If you’re not 100% thrilled with the information provided — just let me know and I’ll arrange to refund your money back. You have my word on it!
Mess to Success Home Study Program Investment