Your home may be clean, organized, and feng-shuied, but does the subtle energy within that space support you? Many westerners are unaware of the impact of emotions in our home. We are unaware of the causal link between how we currently feel in our homes and all that has happened in that space in the past.
For your life to work well, it is vital to understand the impact of emotional energy. Everything that has ever happened in your home is recorded in the walls, floor, ceiling, furniture, objects, and plants in that space. If you have ever experienced walking into a room after an argument, you can feel that heavy, tense energy hanging in the air. Repetitive patterns are deeply imprinted; we can all sense the different energetic imprints in a cathedral and a crack house.
The residue from stagnant or negative energy collects in the corners of a room, just like cobwebs do. It can also create a vortex of what is called “sinking chi,” draining all the life energy out of a room. From an energetic perspective, no matter how organized and clean our space is, we may be living and working in stagnant psychic residue if we have never cleared old emotional energies and patterns.
How Do I Know If I Need a Space Clearing?
Is the flow of energy in your home fully supporting an abundant flow of energy in your life? Answer the following questions to determine if the space in your home needs to be energetically cleared:
- Former Owner Energy
- How long have you lived in your current home?
- Did you clear the former occupant’s energy before you moved in?
- Do you know anything about the health or wealth of the former occupants? Why did they move?
- Do you know of any traumatic events that have ever happened in your current home or neighborhood? (Death, illness, addictions, marital problems, financial hardships, arguments, fights)
- Do you have any information about how the property your home is on was used in the past? (Pasture, farmland, burial sites, sacred sites)
- Your Relationship with Your Home
- How would each member of your household describe the state of their health, relationships, and careers since moving to your present home?
- When you enter your home, do you feel stronger or weaker, lighter or heavier, more or less focused?
- Do you look forward to coming home?
- Do you and other people feel comfortable in your home? If you have children, are they afraid of the energy in closets, under the beds, or in corners? (Negative or stagnant energy may accumulate here; children are often more sensitive to it than adults.)
- Are your plants and animals healthy?
- Does each family member sleep well at night?
- Do you feel that your home is beautiful? Why or why not?
- Are you “tolerating” anything about your home or yard or neighborhood?
- Chi Energy Flow, Yin/Yang Balance
- Do you feel your home has a good flow of chi (life-force energy)?
- Do you know how to test for this?
- Do you feel your home has a good balance of active yang energy and nurturing, passive yin energy?
- Technological Stress
- Do you live near a power station or substation, a microwave tower, high tension power lines, or water treatment facility?
- Do you feel uncomfortable near the computer or microwave when they are turned on? These machines emit a lot of electromagnetic frequencies that are unhealthy for humans; some of us are more sensitive to the EMFs.
- Do you do any aspect of your work from home? If so, have you considered how the following impact your career?
- the position of your desk
- how close you sit to the electrical fields of the air conditioner, radio, clock
- lighting (fluorescent has a less-than-healthy impact on the body)
- Are there any rooms of your home where you experience any of the following:
- fatigue or lack of energy
- mental fog or confusion
- shortness of breath, breathing shallowly, or difficulty breathing
- a feeling of heaviness
- feeling uncomfortable
- GeoPathic Stress
- Have your home and property been tested for:
- negative ley lines
- negative geomagnetic fields
- contaminated or low-energy water
- gamma or microwave radiation
Is it possible to have a Space Clearing done long-distance?
Yes, it is. Most long-distance clearings take between one and two hours, depending on how much there is to clear. I charge $150 an hour. I’ll need you to send me a floor plan, along with your intentions for the clearing. At the appointed time, I’ll tune in to the space, clear the disturbances, and we will have a phone consultation to share our experience of the clearing. I’ll email you suggestions on how to keep your space clear and an audio link to a meditation (to be done monthly) to keep the clearing in place.