Are you trying to lose weight or improve your health? Did you know your home can help you achieve your goals? Let me introduce you to Gua 5 from the Feng Shui Bagua, the center of your home. It represents Health and Unity. It’s JOB is to support you so that this is true for you:
I embody vibrant good health.
I radiate energy and vitality.
I feel centered, grounded, and “on my right path” in life.
My life demonstrates unity of body/mind/spirit, and unity in all my relationships.
To do it’s job, it needs to be activated. How?
When we look at the Feng Shui Bagua, we see that the center of our homes represents Health and Unity. Health and Unity of body/mind/spirit…and Health and Unity in our relationships.
Here are 5 ideas to support this 5 Gua (area of the Bagua), so that it can support your health and unity:
- Make sure the center of your home, and the center of each room, is clear and uncluttered. Clutter in the center of your space will adversely affect your health and relationships.
- Use the earth element to activate the 5 Health/Unity Gua:
- use gold, yellow, and earth tones
- use squares, or horizontal rectangles (a plush sofa is perfect)
- accessorize with landscapes or photos of your favorite nature scenes
- add a healthy plant, anything clay or ceramic, a bowl of fresh fruit
- place shells, rocks, crystals, anything from Mother Earth