It’s my joy to support you in creating a home and workspace that nurtures your success.
I invite you sign up for my free “5 Secrets to Release Your Clutter — for Good!” Training and Assessment, to the right, which will help you determine where you are right now and where you want to be! It will also enroll you in my free online community, where you’ll receive my monthly newsletters which are full of tips on
- De-Cluttering and Organizing
- Feng Shui
- Space Clearing
What Brings You Here?
In over 3 decades of facilitating home and workspace therapy, I’ve noticed 5 key issues that arise for people and bring them to this work.
When our environment isn’t set up for success, we struggle to feel:
- Peaceful ~ Is your home and workspace promoting your peace of mind and heart, or are your rooms contributing to distraction, defeat, discouragement, and a downward spiral? If the latter, you’re not alone! Restoring peace in your rooms will do so much to revive inner peace!
- Positive ~ Do you relax when you walk in your door, and smile when you enter your rooms? Our environments can do so much to give us joy, when we let them!
- Powerful ~ Do you feel personally powerful in your life? Placing ourselves in what I call the “command position” in our rooms is a subtle yet profound way to ensure that we’ll be able to be in command of our life — without trying to control everything and everyone around us!
- Productive ~ Would you like to function more productively? The easiest way to achieve that is to set up your environment for success! It’s not hard, you just have to know what your Unique Retrieval Strategy is — and how to set up Sustainable Systems that align with yours!
- Prosperous ~ Are there ways you’d like to feel more prosperous? Do you know how to let your home and workspace help? It’s so easy to create the resonance of abundance in our rooms, once you know how!
Environment Therapy: the Heart of My Process
I believe that setting up our environment for success is the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT thing we can do to create what we prefer in our lives.
Why? Because, when our homes and lives are De-Cluttered and Organized, our attention is freed up for our work in the world.
And when we’ve used Space Clearing and Feng Shui to ensure that our rooms support us with harmony and balance, we feel nurtured by our space — in ways that allow even greater success to flow to us!
If you would like to receive support setting up your home and workspace for success, we still have room in our 6 month group program called Transform Your Home into an Abundant Success Sanctuary. I invite you here to see if it’s a fit for you!
In Service to Your Success,